What We Do
Finisar is a global technology leader in optical communications components and subsystems. These products enable high-speed voice, video and data communications for networking, storage, wireless, and cable TV applications. For 25 years, Finisar has created critical breakthroughs in optics technologies and has supplied system manufacturers with the production volumes needed to meet the exploding demand for network bandwidth. Finisar's industry-leading products include optical transceivers, optical engines, active optical cables, optical components, optical instrumentation, ROADM & wavelength management, optical amplifiers, and RF-over-Fiber.
As the world's largest optical components supplier, Finisar delivers the industry's broadest product portfolio backed by world-class quality and reliability. Finisar's vertically integrated business model is ideally suited for delivering production volumes while providing ready access to most of the critical technologies needed to develop the next generation of optics products.
With approximately 13,000 employees, Finisar has sales, channel, and support offices worldwide. Corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California (USA), with additional product development and manufacturing facilities located in California, Pennsylvania and Texas (USA), Australia, China, Germany, Israel, Malaysia, Singapore and Sweden.
Learn About Our Products
- Optical Transceivers (including SFP, QSFP, CFP)
- Optical Engines (BOA, Snap12)
- Active Optical Cables (SFPwire, Quadwire, C.wire)
- Optical Components (VCSELs, Photodetectors/Receivers)
- Optical Instrumentation (WaveShaper and WaveAnalyzer)
- ROADM & Wavelength Management (WSS and Passives)
- Optical Amplifiers (UltraSpan and EDFAs)
- RF-over-Fiber (XFP-RF Transmitters)